Saturday, July 8, 2017

Happy Birthday STVKC#35

This card is being entered into a challenge at Stamp TV - STVKC#35.


The requirement for this challenge is to use three pattern papers.  The pattern papers I chose are from the GKD Bold & Blooming pack.  I adore this paper!  The colors and patterns are beautiful.  Next, I chose one of the images from the new Stamp TV Kit Sentimental Summer - Your Own Kind of Beautiful.  I stamped the image with Versa Mark ink and embossed it with GKD Fine Detail White Embossing Powder on Ranger Distress Water Color Paper.  I colored it with Zig Clean Color Markers.

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
GKD Your Own Kind of Beautiful
GKD Birthday Greetings
GKD Bold & Blooming Patterned Paper
MFT Stitched Arch Stax
PTI Wrap It Up
Lil' Inkers Stitched Scallop Edge
Ranger Distress Water Color Paper
GKD Fine Detail White EP
Zig Clean Color Markers - Lt. Green, Yellow Green, Lt. Blue, Turquoise Green, Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Red, Carmine Red, Pink, Pale Pink, Lt. Brown, Mid Brown, Pale Gray

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and the black really makes the colours pop.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Sharon... those papers are gorgeous, I struggle with layering pattern papers, your looks fantastic. I love your backseat f flowers too! A Very lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These patterned papers do make a bold and beautiful card. Love the flowers in the center and you have done a great job of coloring them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super cute. I love what you have done with that kit, and your patterned paper choices are perfect. I think that bow adds so much too, really great card!! I pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOWZA! You have made one beautiful card here, Sharyn! I love the mix of all of your Designer Papers, aren't they just beautiful? Your flowers are even prettier than your papers, if that's possible! I LOVE this!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! really bold and beautiful Sharyn. Love the white background for the basket of flowers and that bow is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I come from the generation that didn't mix stripes and plaids but I am in awe of this card. It is just beautiful and I wonder what my older generation was thinking! The papers themselves are so pretty and your mix of them is great. Beautiful flowers and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I struggle with layering black pattern papers but this looks wonderful! Your coloring with your Zigs is fab too! Great card....and I bet a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous pattern papers you chose! You are truly the pattern paper queen, You always do an amazing job at picking just the right pattern papers that go together! Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.