Thursday, September 14, 2017

Hello Fall!

I have had this sweet little Harvest Mouse set for quite awhile and thought it was time it received some love.


The little mouse playing in the leaves reminds me of my grandchildren.  We have two really big trees in our backyard and an over abundance of leaves in the fall.  They love to come over and rake them in a big pile and jump in......such fun!

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated!

The Recipe:
MFT Harvest Mouse
MFT Wonky Stitched Circle & Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax (my new very favorite die set)

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Sharyn. I love the scene and have this stamp and have never used it. You have inspired me to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, got this one packed and ready to go. Hope that I will have time in Florida. I love this set. Wait, there are so many that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharyn, this is so adorable!!! Those cute little mice are ready for some fun in the leaves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.