Monday, December 25, 2017

Happy Birthday, Donna

My sweet friend, Donna, celebrates her birthday on Christmas Day.
Here's what I made for her.


I've had a lot of fun playing with the Cloche Quarters sets from PTI.  This one is from the Winter Fillers set.  I just love the adorable snowman!

Thanks you much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
PTI Cloche Quarters & Winter Fillers
PTI Mix & Mat Berry Boughs
MFT Stylish  Snowflakes
SSS Stitched Slopes & Hills

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely birthday card with the winter scene. Have a wonderful day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect Christmas birthday card Sharyn. I love everything about it. I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this - I have been coveting those adorable cloche dies and stamps. I think they are so charming. So far I haven't caved, but I might be soon. Your card is so sweet, I know Donna loves it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure captured a wintery birthday, just right for December 25th. Donna is going to love this beauty that you made for her. Hope your day was Merry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it is even prettier in real life! It's going on my little inspiration board in my craft room too! I love the cloche and am thinking I may need to buy them and all of the fillers lol Oh Sharyn you do it to me (and my wallet) every time! I really hope the stamp companies give you a kickback lol Merry Merry my friend, thank you soooooo much! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet Birthday card for Donna! The blue is so striking! Happy New Year friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.