Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Note Card - Indiana

The state flower from my state of Indiana is the gorgeous Peony.  This is the second of my flowered note cards.


I'm loving the Stately Flowers series from Gina K. Designs.  The border stamp around this fun flower is from Stately Flowers 11.  I love that it looks like a big postage stamp.

Thanks so much for coming by to look.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.

The Recipe:
GKD Stately Flowers 9, Stately Flowers 11
Cuttlebug Oxford
PTI To The Point Edgers
MFT Proper Pinstripes Pastels patterned paper
Prismacolor Pencils

6 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see our state flower on a stamp. I love your card and all the scallops. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! I LOVE this...the colors, scallops and the postage stamp look. You'd be a great designer of postage stamps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Sharyn. Lovely colours and I love the detail of the scalloped edge of the stripy background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design. Fabulous colors. Gorgeous Peony! Mine are just coming up, YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! I love the peony, you are so lucky to have it as your state flower. Great design here, and great coloring!! My peonies are about a foot tall now and full of little tiny buds. So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely Sharyn! You are one fantastic card designer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from you.